Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Studying for tomorrow's exam

Housut/Pants: Cubus, Bleiseri/Blazer: H&M, T-paita/T-shirt: D's


Porthania, one of the university buildings

Helsinki Central Railway Station

Ateneum, an art museum

The National Theatre





So today... I decided to wear another one of D's t-shirts, tied in a knot to make it fit better. I also got a care-package from D, and I was happy to find my favorite hot chocolate powder in it. Now you may wonder, why would someone ship hot chocolate powder all the way from the Netherlands to Finland, surely there is hot chocolate powder in Finland as well? But the thing is, most of the hot chocolate powder here in Finland contain soy and since I do value my life, I can't have them. I also happen to be quite lazy at times and heating up milk for hot chocolate is such a hassle. (I know, my life is *so* complicated!)

Today I also had my entrance exam for the History department in the University of Helsinki. It went okay, considering I haven't really studied for the History exam so the last time I actually really opened a History book was at least three months ago. But hey, I have spent all my study time and energy on the English exam, which will take place tomorrow...

Clearly being a blogger has its benefits. One of my lovely readers commented on my previous post and linked me this beautiful Bershka shirt. Now, sadly we don't have Bershka in Finland but that's when having a fiancé in the Netherlands comes in hand. So at some point this or next week D will get the shirt for me and probably send it to me. He's such a sweet guy, I couldn't possibly ask for better! Sending me care-packages, listening to me reading my textbooks aloud and now acting as my personal shopper... There's a reason why I am holding on to him despite of the distance..

Oh, and you might wonder why the English "translation" comes first today. Well, I decided that if I do my post in English-only it might count as studying for the exam, so that's why! Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow, I really, really want to get to start my English studies in September!

--

Tänään postaus on vain englanniksi, jotta se lasketaan kokeeseen kertaamiseksi... Pitäkää huomenna peukut pystyssä ja sormet ristissä minun puolestani, jookos!

34 comments:

  1. wow! so great jacket and pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a personal shopper - boyfriend sounds amazing! Haha! Good luck with the studying! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, it is great, although my fiancé says I shouldn't get used to it, LOL! Thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get! :)

      Delete
  3. ohh, i love wearing oversized shirts and tying them into knots, too ;)
    great look, girl!
    and best of luck on your exam!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oversized shirts are the best, aren't they! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  4. Your pants are so beautiful! It's nice to have a boyfriend who is a special personal shopper ;)

    Kisses, Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is nice, since from what I've heard many guys hate shopping! :)

      Delete
  5. Toi bleiseri on tosi kiva :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm slightly addicted to schoolkrijt haha! Do you live in Finland and the Netherlands? Or do you just come for a visit every now and then? :-) Sounds complicated!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schoolkrijt is soooo good, in Finland they only sell it mixed with other candy (which isn't always so good) so my fiancé brings it to me, or sends it, as in this case :) I'm Finnish, and I live in Finland, but my fiancé is Dutch and he lives in the Netherlands. I did spend most of last summer in the Netherlands, and I've visited plenty of other times as well so I suppose I consider the Netherlands as my second home, hahah... but yes, it's a little complicated, trying to arrange it so that I can live in the same country with my fiancé, whether it's in Finland or in the Netherlands :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful pants!!
    And thanks so much for following! I'm following you back with pleasure!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I'm so glad you followed me back! :)

      Delete
  8. Hey there,
    Beautiful architecture shoots!
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your exam result come outs well :)

    Loving all the architecture photos hun !!
    http://thegirloftheunknown.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm hoping for that too!! :)

      Delete
  10. I hope your exam went/goes well! And I'd just about die for that hot chocolate box now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hot chocolate is one of the best things ever!

      Delete
  11. Anonymous24/5/12 12:57

    wow! this is a wonderful city;) cute photos:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Helsinki is indeed a beautiful city! :)

      Delete
  12. Ihania kuvia ja toi uusi banneriteksti on tosi nätti myös! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. J'adore ta veste et ton pantalon ! J'en cherche un de cette couleur mais je n'ai toujours pas fixée mon choix (depuis trois mois...)
    Très belles photos en tout cas !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! J'aime bien la couleur vert menthe... j'espère que tu vas trouver ton pantalon, un pantalon de vert menthe est vraiment joli pour l'été! :)

      Delete
  14. lovely photos, great city!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Leuke foto's, je broek is echt leuk! En succes met leren!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those pants you're wearing! It's always very interesting to see photos of cities around the world. There looks like there is some fantastic architecture there! Glad I came across you, and I'm following on bloglovin now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Helsinki is a real architectural gem, you should definitely visit is if you ever get the chance! So nice you decided to follow! :)

      Delete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...