Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Friday, September 7, 2012

Shoplog 03/09/2012


So as I mentioned, on Monday I went to Zaandam with D's sisters to visit Primark and H&M and other clothing stores. I didn't find that many clothes for myself at Primark, apart from a black blazer and a really lovely winter coat which unfortunately wasn't in my size. (to add to the insult it was in Sanne's size (D's sister) and she ended up buying it... I'm still heartbroken) I did buy the blazer, two pairs of shoes and some clothes for D so I suppose I could say the trip was a success.

I wasn't much luckier with the sizes at H&M, as the pair of pants I had been drooling over didn't have my size and I was also disappointed to notice that most of the cardigans were acrylic instead of cotton or wool. I didn't leave the store empty-handed though, as I came across the patterned pants in the picture. At first they didn't really seem like my thing but then I fell in love with them. The cut, the look and all about the pants is just perfect... only too bad I couldn't find the other pants in my size. Ah well, I guess I'll just have to buy them online.

We also dropped by Vero Moda where I bought two simple long-sleeved shirts since my wardrobe was seriously lacking them.

I'll try to get outfit photos of the pants and shoes asap.

--

Kuten jo aiemmin mainitsinkin, kävin maanantaina Zaandamissa D:n siskojen kanssa pyörähtämässä Primarkissa, H&M:ssä ja muissa vaatekaupoissa. En kyllä löytänyt hirveästi uusia vaatteita itselleni Primarkissa, mitä nyt mustan bleiserin ja aivan ihanan talvitakin, josta ei valitettavasti löytynyt minun kokoani. (Sannen (D:n siskon) koko kyllä löytyi ja arvatkaapa vain ostiko hän kyseisen takin... nyyh) Ostin sitten löytämäni bleiserin, kahdet uudet kengät ja joitain vaatteita D:lle, eli loppujen lopuksi reissu Primarkiin oli kuitenkin onnistunut.

H&M oli aivan yhtä suuri pettymys kokojen suhteen, sillä housuista, joita olen ihastellut jo jonkin aikaa ei löytynyt kokoani. Petyin myös siihen, että kovin suuri osa neuleista oli akryylia villan ja puuvillan sijasta. En kuitenkaan lähtenyt liikkeestä tyhjin käsin, sillä törmäsin kuvassa näkyviin housuihin, jotka ensin vaikuttivat vähän liian näyttäviltä minun makuuni, mutta sitten ihastuin niihin totaalisesti. Ne istuvat todella hyvin ja housut miellyttävät muutenkin silmää. Harmi vain kun niitä toisia kuolaamiani housuja ei löytynyt minun koossani. Pakko kai on sitten tilata ne netistä.

Piipahdimme myös Vero Modassa, josta ostin kaksi peruspitkähihaista, niille kun on aina käyttöä, eikä minulla ole oikein pitkähihaisia täällä Alankomaissa.

Yritän ottaa asukuvia uusista vaatteista mahdollisimman pian.

--

Zoals ik al zei, maandag ben ik naar Zaandam gegaan met D's zusjes om naar Primark, H&M en andere kledingwinkels te gaan. Ik heb niet zo veel gevonden bij Primark, behalve een zwarte blazer en een leuke winterjas die helaas niet mijn maat was. (nog erger, het was Sanne's (D's zusje) maat en zij heeft hem gekocht…) Ik heb wel die blazer, 2 paar schoenen en een paar kleren voor D gekocht, dus ik denk dat het een succes was.

H&M was niet veel beter met de maten, de broek die ik al heel lang wilde hadden ze niet in mijn maat en ik vond het jammer dat de truien waren acryl in plaats van wol of katoen. Ik wilde niet met lege handen naar huis gaan en toen kwam ik de broek in de foto tegen. Eerst leek het niet echt mijn ding, maar nu vind ik hem geweldig. Alles is perfect… Jammer dat ik de andere broek niet in mijn maat kon vinden. Ach, misschien moet ik hem dan maar online kopen.

We zijn ook langs Vera Moda gegaan, waar ik 2 shirts met lange mouwen heb gekocht, omdat mijn collectie die nog niet had.

Ik probeer snel outfit foto's te maken met m'n nieuwe broek en schoenen.

40 comments:

  1. Noi ruskeet kengät näyttää kivalta, odotan että näen ne jossain asussa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laitan asukuvaa mahdollisimman pian :)

      Delete
  2. wauw, ziet er leuk uit! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those top tan shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was supposed to buy those same h&m pants!! i only didn't because i felt like a lot of things couldnt be matched with the pattern. how do you like them? i can always be convinced otherwise ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pants, I think you should definitely get them... So far I have been pairing them with simple shirts, both black and white, but I think they can be paired with more intricate tops as well, as long as the color matches nicely :)

      Delete
  5. I want those shoes! They're adorable.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely shoes, aren't they? :) And the best part is that they were extremely affordable as well :D

      Delete
  6. Ihania kaikki! Noissa housuissa on kyllä aika vahva toi kuvio, mutta uskon että saat niistä aikaan jonkun superhienon yhdistelmän! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noita housuja on kiva yhdistellä yksinkertaisiin vaatteisiin, mutta varmaan niistä voisi luoda jonkun räväkämmänkin yhdistelmän :) Kuvia tulossa myöhemmin!

      Delete
  7. Anonymous7/9/12 21:52

    hello senja, this is so beautiful...really fascinated ;)

    saphira-t


    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke broek!!


    Liefs
    Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, je schoenen! <3 Goede vondsten!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel, die schoenen zijn inderdaad geweldig (en de prijs was ook geweldig, haha!) :)

      Delete
  10. great little finds. need to get myself some ankle boots for the fall season!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and ankle boots are definitely a fall season must-have!

      Delete
  11. I love the patterned pants! And the brown boots are really nice too :) can't wait to see your outfit!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll post outfit pictures later :)

      My weekend is going nicely, hope yours has been lovely as well!

      Delete
  12. Anonymous8/9/12 19:21

    I love these styles. I can't wait to get some more fall clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm also hauling more fall clothes, can't wait for the weather to cool down enough so I can actually wear them too :D

      Delete
  13. Die broek is echt fantastisch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, I'll check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat een leuke shoplog! Die broek is vooral heel mooi. En je blog is nog steeds erg leuk om te lezen :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel, je comment maakt me heel blij ♥

      Delete
  16. love the printed pants!

    ReplyDelete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...