Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cozy evenings






When the rain is pouring down and the air turns crispier, there really isn't much you can do (except buy plane tickets elsewhere) to avoid the fact that autumn is here. After the long, hot and sunny summer I feel like embracing the cooler weather and the grey skies. No red or orange leaves yet but soon, soon they will be clogging the gutter and turning into a brown mash that sticks to your shoes.

On a brighter note, the darker the evenings get, the better excuse I have for lighting candles.

Then there are things like apple pie and tea and friends and rererereruns of the Black Adder.

Apple pie recipe will follow, now I'm off to bed as I'll be working tomorrow... as usual.

4 comments:

  1. Ihanan tunnelmallista :) Pitäisi itsekin kaivella kynttilät esille, niistä tulee niin ihanan syksyinen fiilis...

    Lupasin ilmoitella jos aloitan oman blogini uusiksi, ja pistin sen uudestaan pystyyn parisen viikkoa sitten :)

    http://anne-maris.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syysillat on hyvä tekosyy käpertyä kuuman teen kanssa lukemaan kirjaa tai pelata simssiä ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooie foto's! i love autumn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the moody pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...